Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Think I'm Losing My Hair!

So I wanted everyone to see my sweet girls (and me.) Today was the first day that I figured out how to post a picture on the blog. So from now on I might be posting so more pictures of me during this journey. So get ready.....lol.

Tomorrow is going to be my second chemo. (Hopefully!) I am so ready to get this one over with.

 I am now starting to lose some hair. Every time I run my hands through it I have hair in my hands. I am really thinning out right where I part my hair, so today I parted it on the other side. Then one of my girlfriends at work today found a really thinning(balding) spot on the back of my head. As much as I have prepared for this, I'm going to really freak out when I get some big bald spots or it starts falling out in clumps. I'm thinking next week will be the week for shaving the head. I will definitely post pics of that. Scott said that he would shave his head with me, I wonder if he will go through with it though? He keeps asking me questions like, "So honey, how close will I have to shave it?" I told him BALD, and he starts making faces like he's scared...lol.  So I will make sure to post pics of the faces he makes as I am buffing and shining his really big bald head.

Well I'm sure Scott will update you all this weekend on how I am doing and feeling after my treatment.

I am going to leave you with this quote that someone (you know who you are) sent to me this week after reading my last blog.
"When you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."

Elizabeth Noel :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic of you & your beautiful girls...I also love the quote of God laughing at how we all seem to go about making our own plans & He really does have the master plan. Jeremiah 29:11 but love you the most!!! And you'll be the prettiest bald girl we've ever seen!!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! Bald or not, you look good. And I believe in Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

    Just Be Still and know that He is God.

    ReplyDelete